Sunday, July 16, 2017

Another Surprise Party for Our Soon to Arrive Baby Boy!


So, last Friday, I had a surprise baby shower and I never had a slightest hint about it! 

I was unofficially invited to our very own baby shower organized by my husband and HPE/DXC family. Shout out to my husband for being able to keep this as a secret despite having a low EQ. LOL =))

They got me real good by throwing me this wonderful surprise. I was happy to see all of them and was all mixed up in emotions of surprise, joy and betrayal upon realizing that the surprise was actually happening. HAHA.

Here are the highlights from my wonderful and Pinterest inspired baby shower care of loving husband and friends. 

PS. Thank you, Liaa, for the amazing set-up! Super loved it!







 






Again, thank you so much to our HPE/DXC family for sharing our joy of welcoming the soon to arrive bundle of joy!

You have been part of our journey since Teng and I decided to settle down. You’ve all been there since the beginning, from ligawan months to Teng’s proposal, our engagement to our wedding and now off to another milestone. 
We are truly so lucky that we have found an amazing extended family in all of you. Our relationship grew beyond the four walls of the office and beyond the monitors of our computers.
May God always keep us together (even if we part ways in the professional world), and maywe have many more moments to celebrate. We are truly honored to be friends with all of you!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

1 comment: